<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://suzandthesun.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Suz & the Sun: 'Twas the most Belgian day of the year

Tuesday 30 July 2013

'Twas the most Belgian day of the year

Sunday turned out to be the most Belgian day of the summer for me, even though I've already been here for a month. 

We started with a cycle tour (of course) of De Kastelenroute, or basically a tour of massive houses just outside of Gent. 
The seasoned professional took me on my tour. 

Our entire tour took four hours, 35 km, 1 Cola light, 1 dark Sunday beer, 1 Croque Monsieur, 1 tapas plate, 3 wrong turns and a foal that came to say hello!
With my Rosewood Waiting For The Sun France sunglasses and my delightful summery purse from South Africa.

The countryside just outside of Gent is absolutely gorgeous! 

After our enormous cycle, it was finally time to take the plunge and try les moules, something that gave me a bit of anxiety since I eat only fish and calamari when it comes to seafood.

Obviously I had to dress for the occasion...
Bra: Urban Outfitters (similar here)
Shorts: Forever21 (similar here)
Bracelet: Topshop (similar tribal inspired by Forever21)

Then came the moment of truth...

He was extraordinarily proud of his dish (as he should have been)!
Mussels, onions, celery, carrots, white wine, bread and a glass of Cava on the side led to...

An absolutely delish meal!
I won't lie, I rewarded myself with some praline chocolates right after this was taken...

What a lucky girl I am, with tours of gorgeous cities and homemade meals? Belgium, I do adore you!

Have you had any new meals recently?

Have a swell Tuesday!
- S

Labels:

8 Comments:

At 30 July 2013 at 17:18 , Blogger elarmariodelanena said...

funny post!

http://elarmariodelanena.blogspot.com/

 
At 1 August 2013 at 14:22 , Blogger Inggrid Monalita said...

nice post!
would you like to follow each other?

miss-monaaa.blogspot.com

 
At 2 August 2013 at 21:59 , Blogger Jeannette said...

Love your Pics!!! Really nice!!!

FOLLOW ME:
http://rimanerenellamemoria.blogspot.de
https://www.facebook.com/Rimanerenellamemoria

 
At 7 August 2013 at 08:10 , Blogger Michelle said...

I love this Followemearound photos.. just so natural and real:)

Love your posts and your hair ist soooo beautiful!

with love - www.throughalltimes.blogspot.de

 
At 8 August 2013 at 12:46 , Blogger little S said...

I would love to! following you now :)

xx

 
At 8 August 2013 at 12:48 , Blogger little S said...

Thank you very much! xx

 
At 8 August 2013 at 12:51 , Blogger little S said...

Thank you :)

 
At 8 August 2013 at 12:51 , Blogger little S said...

I do love to laugh ;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home