<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://suzandthesun.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Suz & the Sun: New beginnings

Sunday 2 February 2014

New beginnings

I know it's way past the beginning of the new year, but there's no better time than the present, amiright? 

The fall became a sort of personal war battled in the valley below the Highlands in Scotland between my mind, my body and my work ethic - luckily my mind won and I got the marks I wanted for my first semester, but numerous other aspects of my life seemed to falter - including any sort of creative going-ons I longed to indulge in.

But here I stand/lay/am curled up and write this, in my new Swedish home. With just one course at a time I have to reason to be lazy or exhausted. It just means I have to dress more comfortably, Right? With that, tomorrow's outfit inspiration:



Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home