<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://suzandthesun.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Suz & the Sun: Mood Music Monday // Acoustic Afternoons

Monday 13 April 2015

Mood Music Monday // Acoustic Afternoons


This week is hectic. I have my thesis supervision session today, my parents arrive tomorrow, PJ arrives Wednesday evening, and then this weekend is a full out celebration of my family. And as much as I'm looking forward to seeing my boyfriend and my parents and my uncle and grandparents...I have so. much. to. do.

So I say thank you for the music (and ABBA) and leave you with this week's Mood Music Monday: my favourite study music.



And with that - I leave you to analyse! Don't let the Mondays get you down!

xoxo, 
Suz

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home