<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://suzandthesun.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Suz & the Sun: Mood Music Monday // Ocean

Monday 4 May 2015

Mood Music Monday // Ocean


I'm lucky to have a brother with such an ecclectic taste in music. You could ask for a genre and I bet he could give you five incredible songs right then and there. So it only makes sense that some of my Mood Music Monday songs will come from him. So, for my brother, music from a friend of his, Andreas Moe. 


He's already done vocals on a few songs you may have heard , and this guy is going to be big soon, I'd bet on it. Plus, this song is incredibly soothing for my overworked brain and exactly what I need when I turn in my FINAL DRAFT of my thesis today...

I hope you enjoy it as much as I did :)

xoxo, 
Suz

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home