<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://suzandthesun.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Suz & the Sun: Suz & the Park // Mr. Hobson and the Rose Dress

Sunday 7 June 2015

Suz & the Park // Mr. Hobson and the Rose Dress

As pretty much everyone I've ever been in contact with knows, I am a little crazy about this tiny puppy. Today we walked to the park with his adorable Boots & Barkley collar and leash from my parents (though he prefers to be a nudist at home).

Mr. Hobson and the rose dress, HM dress, Ghent parks, french bulldog puppy
Dress: H&M (similar styles here & here) // Scarf: Urban Outfitters (old)

I love this H&M dress because not only is it adorable, it move nicely and is flowy enough to enjoy the beautiful weather in, but is also so easy to run around in while I train my pup. It's my favourite dress to throw on and run errands in, but to also dress up with a few necklaces and rings.

Here's hoping the weather there is as good as mine!

xox, 
Suz


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home