<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://suzandthesun.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Suz & the Sun: Suz & the Grad Dress

Monday 22 June 2015

Suz & the Grad Dress

http://www.forever21.com/Product/Product.aspx?Br=F21&Category=DRESS&ProductID=2000053284&VariantID=&recid=product_rr-_-49258111-_-00053284-_-58-_-2
Bell Sleeve Dress // Old Banana Republic Leather Sandals (similar here by Joe's Jeans) // Jewelry by Mango and Aldo
I absolutely fell in LOVE with this bell sleeve babydoll dress from Forever 21 when I was in Amsterdam with B. I feel like a lot of my wardrobe is from there, but I have a lot of fun finding pieces that are unlike anything in other stores. I especially like that Forever isn't a brick and mortar store in Sweden, so I was pretty sure that no one would have the same dress as me, thank goodness. In a country full of blondes, I wanted to stand out somehow!

I absolutely love the sleeves and the crochet neckline detail. I can't get over how pretty the sleeves are and how summery they made me feel! It also made me feel all the right kinds of pretty for our degree presentations. With that, I'm officially a Master!

A big cheers to the rest of my classmates on getting their degrees, and thanks for a fabulous night out in Lund! 


xox,
Suz


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home