<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://suzandthesun.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Suz & the Sun: Suz & the Mules // POTD

Tuesday 16 June 2015

Suz & the Mules // POTD

I think I go into Mango basically every time I pass by one, and these little babies have been on my radar since I first saw them. I love heels and stilettos, but I still need to learn to wear them in my new city (cobblestones are my worst enemy wherever I am in the world). 

suz & the sun product of the day mango mules

I love the edge that the five straps give to these sandals. They would make any foot look killer, but also laid back without that heel strap. These babies also come in silver, but I prefer the black and brown vibe to go with the rest of my closet. 

Anyone else a huge fan of mules? Am I jumping on this bandwagon way late?

xox, 
Suz



Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home