<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://suzandthesun.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Suz & the Sun: Suz & the Under €50 Fourth

Thursday 2 July 2015

Suz & the Under €50 Fourth

Suz & the Sun style, fourth of july outfit, summer style,

I'm not, and have never been, the biggest fan of the Fourth of July. I think my favourite memory of the holiday is spending it at Kings Dominion with some friends at the beginning of high school and riding Tomb Raider five times while everyone else watched the fireworks from one of the lawns.

But, recently, having a day that I can celebrate with people from the country that I spent a good amount of my life in, and where many of my friends still live, sounds like a day in paradise.

This year, some expats want to get together and have a little barbeque out by the water and what is expected to be the hottest day of summer here in Gent. Obviously, I've already started planning my outfit, and thanks to the sales it's been even easier to put something fun together. I'm planning on adding a little belt to take this dress to the next level, and make the day even more special for me and PJ.

The best thing about this outfit? All together this outfit is only about €30, thus, a total steal. And even though the price is low, I feel great, especially since fashion editors are now being honest about shopping the high street.
Mango Dress (on sale!) // Stone Pendant Necklace // Wrap Stone Wrist Cuff // Paisley Plimsolls 

I hope you have awesome plans for the fourth, no matter if you're celebrating the holiday or not. Just make sure to keep cool, wherever you are!

xox,
Suz 

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home