<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://suzandthesun.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Suz & the Sun: Clouds In My Coffee // Belgium

Saturday 5 September 2015

Clouds In My Coffee // Belgium

This first month of working has actually physically drained me. Like, to my core. I know I should be used to getting up early and working for a whole day. I mean, i DID write a 60 page thesis that only ended in May. 

But here I am on a Saturday afternoon, sick in part from germs in my office and utter exhaustion. But I wanted to tell you guys about this amazing coffee shop just a few minutes biking away from me.

Introducing Clouds In My Coffee! It's actually outside of Gent city centre in Sint Amandsberg, quite close to Dampoort station, and has been gaining in popularity, and for absolutely great reasons. 

Clouds in my coffee, Belgium, Gent Coffee Shops
Clouds in my coffee, Belgium, Gent Coffee Shops, ghent travel
Clouds in my coffee, Belgium, Gent Coffee Shops, ghent travel
Clouds in my coffee, Belgium, Gent Coffee Shops, ghent travel
Clouds in my coffee, Belgium, Gent Coffee Shops, ghent travel, Suz & the Sun travel
Clouds in my coffee, Belgium, Gent Coffee Shops, ghent travel, Suz & the Sun travel

We grabbed the "I love you a latte" plates (with champagne, obvs) and I couldn't event finish the mad amounts of food that we got, but it tasted SO damn good, and I've been recommending it ever since. 

We actually couldn't get over the decor, the location and the food - we even met up with some people that PJ had known in South Africa, which seems to keep happening to us (fate? destiny? I think so.).

Once I get over myself and my sickness, I plan on doing way more of checking out these places and finally getting to know this city that I now OFFICIALLY live in!

I have some really exciting things coming up and some fun stuff that I've done since I've last written, and I intend on sharing those with you as soon as I get this pounding out of my head. 

Enjoy your weekend!

xox,
Suz

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home