<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://suzandthesun.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Suz & the Sun: Mood Music Monday // Weight In Gold

Monday 18 January 2016

Mood Music Monday // Weight In Gold

Gallant weight in gold, Mood Music Monday by Suz and the Sun

There is nothing I love more right now than this song. At least when it come to music. 

The lyrics, the beat, the sounds - they say it all! I have never listened to a song more in the first days of knowing it than I have for this song *and* his dancing is so ridiculously fun even when the mood of the song shouldn't be so joyous.


I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!

xox,
Suz

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home