<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://suzandthesun.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Suz & the Sun: POTD: Target Deco Box

Sunday 10 January 2016

POTD: Target Deco Box

OK, late to the game as usual, but I love boxes. Especially glass boxes. Especially decorative glass boxes with delightfully cute messages.

How many do I have? None. How many do I need? Well...none EXCEPT THIS BEAUTY from the one and only Target!

http://intl.target.com/p/decorative-box-tricoa-glass-multi-colored-square/-/A-49164004
Possibly one of the things I miss most about living in Richmond (and the US in general) is Target. That great big bullseye holds the key to my heart and can cheer my up just by setting inside, though I tried it on Black Friday once and am still traumatised.

Any friends coming over soon, consider this your hostess-gift hint. In return, I'll present you with Belgian beer and endless puppy cuddles. 

Enjoy this beautiful Sunday!

xox,
Suz

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home