<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://suzandthesun.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Suz & the Sun: Mood Music Monday // Torn

Monday 1 August 2016

Mood Music Monday // Torn

suz and the sun music, mood music monday, Torn James TW
SO ladies and gentlemen - happy August! I can't believe it's already the first.

The last week of July has been...busy. After lunch in Bruges last week, the first two days of my Dutch class, a cava-filled Friday evening, a night out with the boys on Saturday after shopping all day and a Sunday at the flea market eating Spit burgers and cleaning/rearranging our place, it was pretty evident to me that I needed just a bit of a mellow tune for this morning. 

So when the komun called me at 11 and told me there was another problem with my license exchange, my day took a turn for the annoying. At this point, I just knew that this was the song to describe exactly what I'm feeling right now about this chocolate, beer and fry-loving country. 

On the plus side: great track (obvs) and a gorgeous voice. Hope you enjoy it. 

xox,
Suz

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home