<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://suzandthesun.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Suz & the Sun: Mood Music Monday // Say My Name

Monday 10 October 2016

Mood Music Monday // Say My Name

mood music monday, blogger music, say my name
I'm really missing my momma recently, and when I heard this song earlier this week I knew I had to add it to my every-day playlist. 

When Say My Name first came out, every time my mom heard it she would start dancing in the car , having so much fun just jamming by herself. When I was little, I'm sorry to admit that I was kind of embarrassed...and now I just miss it. 

Last spring I went on a road trip through the south of Sweden with my friends, and I explained my love of the song (not that they had any problem with it, obviously it's a bomb song), and when they finally got to meet my mama, we played it and jammed with her and AH, the memories. 

Anyway, enjoy this cover. It's kind of sad and mysterious, but it only makes me love it more. 

xox,
Suz

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home