<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://suzandthesun.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Suz & the Sun: Mood Music Monday // Out Of My System

Monday 23 January 2017

Mood Music Monday // Out Of My System

mood music monday, youngr, youngr out of my system, suz and the sun music

Uhh, so you've probably already heard of Youngr, or at least heard his music. This guy is incredible! This song's been popping up on my Spotify a lot recently, but it was only when  I saw this video that I was hooked. So into it. 

And of course he's 1) not coming to Belgium and 2) in Paris/Amsterdam on days when some friends are coming into town. Ugh. Until next time.

xox,
Suz

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home