<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://suzandthesun.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Suz & the Sun: Style & Beauty Favourites // November 2017

Monday 4 December 2017

Style & Beauty Favourites // November 2017


November was....a TON of fun. I spent my 5-year anniversary with my main man in London (anniversary dinners at Duck & Waffle and Clos Maggiore?!), saw Queens of the Stone Age, saw some of my extended family, and of course did quiiiiiite a bit of Christmas shopping on Oxford Street...

november favourites, style and beauty, suz and the sun style, black friday haul, london shopping

Not only that, but Black Friday sales have officially made their way to Belgium, too. I obviously had to partake (if only slightly), and picked up a few tiny goodies for myself.

Embroidered cami: Topshop
Embroidered hoodie: Topshop
Amour slogan t-shirt: Topshop
Baker boy hat: ASOS
Frenchie t-shirt: Daisy Street
Suede bag: Mango
IT Cosmetics CC Cream: Selfridges
Instant Detox Mask: Caudalie (mini from the Birchbox pop-up)

I have to say, going shopping in London this time really flipped a switch in my brain - I've been really eager to step out of my comfort zone since returning. It may not seem like it (considering the t-shirts, sweatshirt, and general colour scheme), but I actually have been a bit more daring since returning.

I can't wait to get some good wearing out of my new buys - I'll admit that the sweatshirt has spent more days on my than off since the 17th...

One thing that hasn't changed? My love of being cosy at home - hence the purchase of this little dino dog hottie!

I'm in love. Hobson is jealous. My feet are warm either way - happiness is a warm puppy.

Hope you had a great November - with as much love as mine.

xox,
Suz

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home